Saturday, December 18, 2010

Don't waste your time or Time will waste you...

I love this song from Muse, its called Knights of Cydonia

Come ride with me through the veins of history
I'll show you a god who falls asleep on the job

How can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you

No one is gonna take me alive
The time has come to make things right
You and I must fight for our rights
You and I must fight to survive

So, come ride with me through the veins of history, look at all the things we have done for them. Look at all the things they have done against us! We protected them when they were weak. And when people came after us, they helped the invaders and someone else came to help us. Then the someone promised freedom and we helped them to get it, then they claim all the credit and took advantage of everything single thing they could. When everything was done because of us, they rob us of our pride, our dignity and our achievements. So I would like to ask you, do you see hope in what you are doing now? You are complaining so much, writing songs making videos posting to Facebook and Youtube showing us what they are doing to you and indirectly to us. We already know, we do not need you to put salt on our wounds, remind us of all the pain we have been suffering!

The God that has been asleep on the job... I am not sure about this but like the Bible always say, God has His timing... after so many years we have seen nothing but death of our people, death of other people. But didn't the people of Israel waited 40 years? Let's just be calm and wait... wait and see...

How can we win when fools can be kings? Good question, revolution will come many said. I do not see one coming, neither do I see the need of one. In history, Kings rule the nation but they no longer do because of some reason, so the 'king' here refers to? We all know what the 'king' refers to. We are loyal and respect the King but not the 'king'. Why? because we must respect the King and they deserve to be respected. so why do we not respect the 'king'? because some of them don't even know English and some barely pass their O-levels. How the F are they going to run a country with a O-levels cert?

Don't waste your time or time will waste you... How many generations of people have raised up to oppose them? how many have succeeded? I can't calculate the number that did oppose them but I can tell you none of them have ever succeed. So why waste time? Stop wasting time or it will waste you just like it wasted so many people already... you are still young and you are a good song writer. Don't waste you life.

No one is gonna take me alive. They don't give a shit. They can't kill you now because everyone knows who are you and they can't find a thing to get you with. But if they wanted they would just kill me and not a single person will know. They are not humans anymore. They will do anything to protect their purse.

The time has come to make things right, You and I must fight for our rights, You and I must fight to survive. It is time to acknowledge and understand that we no longer have rights here and there is no point fighting for it. Do you know Zimbrawee? It was never a good country but then the Brits slowly gave them some things... and then they kick the Brits out and look at them know. So we should kick our selves out.

They go around shouting at us saying that we never repay them and everything that they have done for us asking us to look into history about everything they have done for us.

I tell you the truth, they have done NOTHING for us... therefore we need to repay them NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL. I am a Christian, and God told me to bless my enemies. SO I bless them and will just say good bye to them. I pray that God bring justice here ASAP. because no matter what, slow justice is still justice.

1 comment:

  1. keep your heart n mind, leave your watch n time.
    God is God n the God, Be obedient be faithful n be wise...

    ReplyDelete