Tuesday, June 1, 2010

USA Trip!!!

Count down to US trip... 15 hours now... (was 16 but no longer!)

Haiz... Going to US tommorrow... XD

Lolz,y iz thre a sigh thre..u shd b hapi. [But I miss you ma T^T, if I stay in M'sia can SMS or MSN with u... US... can't le]
Besides its smthng u wnna do. Hmm,i guess i shd wish u all d best thre n err, enjoy d exprnces u r abt ti gain (^^,) [yeah... i can't really enjoy the 'exprnces' of missing you so much T^T]
Oh ya, n hv a safe trip thre as well.

Ha ha... Thanks. I guess i will miss you a lot... XP

[no reply T^T]

then I went to the Facebook post... XP...
http://www.facebook.com/#!/athurun?v=wall&story_fbid=123922084306875

haiz... but the point it yes... Jacky asked me... 'Why you love Michelle so much?'

Good question... i always forget to ask myself this...

When i first met you, i tot you were just my average girl type of friend...

then i broke up and i kinda got attracted by Xiao Han 'cuteness'... which i think a lot of people tot i wanted to learn basketball for her... maybe, but i don't really think so.... but then, I couldn't and i didn't try to know her more and so i decided to gave up because of some of her characteristics that i am not ready to get use to...

but then, you came into the picture and I couldn't resist it at all...

A girl that like football? and even better, Chelsea? and even Frank Lampard? Oh my goodness, I was amaze... and F1 was something i could get use to... and you hate horror movies... and yes i hate them too... and it is also because of my wonderful imagination which i sometime kinda love it... XP

even when I found out you didn't know a single instrument I never change my mind, you don't know chinese which makes things worst because these are some of the things I usually looked for, Music, Chinese, Football(very hard).

but then, I was still attracted to you Michelle.

I don't know why... so then I sat aside and think... why? this is based on my point of view...

You like football, unlike most girls.

You like F1, unlike most girls.

You hate horror, unlike most girls.

You like House, unlike most girls.

You are kind and loving and yet still lovely, unlike most girls.

and then suddenly i know why I love you so very much Michelle and not like any other girl, the answer to why I LOVE YOU comes from you... I love you because, you always tell me...

"JJ, I am not your average girl..."

And because of that, I love you Michelle... really... I will miss you when I am in US... hope you miss me too... T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment