Monday, June 28, 2010

I love Kids...

Hurt my ankle that day so had to work only as Ride Control... super boring... but get to talk with many guest and also over heard their conversations... and I notice that kids are actually more adorable than I have ever imagine... their words can be extremely EVIL!!! or very FUNNY!!! and sometimes there will be a few that are just so SWEET!!!

I was at a ride called the Downhill Racer where up to four people can slide down a fast and considered aggressive slide competing with each other. The trick is to get as much air time as possible to go faster... and I heard all these...... XP

the EVILness in KIDS!

1.
"Mum, if I win you must buy me the Texan Dippin Dots ok?" [It is a type of Ice Cream sold in the park and Texan is the size which is the biggest!]

"But you have to beat me first!"

"OK, I sure I am going to win since I don't have as much fat as you do..." (boy)

2.
"Faster grandpa! I'm going to miss the ride!"

The grandpa looks at me... "Lots of stairs!" I smiled at him. He looks at his granddaughter and said "this is the last time ok?"

"NO! Mummy call me to stay with you and asked you to looked after me! SO YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME!" she screamed as a few guest around her laughed.

3.
There was a pretty fat guy in front of this girl and she look at him and told her mum...

"Mummy, can I change slides with you?"

"Why?"

"I'm scare my will fall after he use it... Please?"

the FUNNYness in KIDS

1.
A girl came up with her father... as I opened the gates, she saw the slide and started crying "Daddy it's so scary! I don't want to go on it! I don't want to go on it! Ahhhhhh...." she went down, then she cried all the way back up and went down with her dad again... after three times she was still crying... by the end of the day she did the slide 7 times... all crying and screaming "it's so scary! I don't want to go on it!"

2.
A girl came up to the slide and beside her was another girl...

"Can you let me win? Because I always win so can you let me win please?"

The other girl node and when I open the gate the girl seriously waited for her to go first before she went on the slide to let her win... Amazingly both girls were very happy and they did it a few times... =.=...[I guess one of them enjoyed winning and the other enjoyed losing?]

3.
"Mummy! The slides look very scary... I don't want to do it anymore let's go down ok?"

"Just try it, you might like it (her name)"

"I wouldn't!"

"How do you know before you try it?"

"because this slide is for big people only..."

the SWEETness in KIDS

there was this boy that caught my attention a lot... he was... extremely innocent I would say, curiosity brought him up with his mum but when he saw the slides he got scare and the following conversation will show you why this boy is outstanding among the rest of the kids I heard today.

"Mum, I think it is too scary for me." He looked very worried.

"Oh... I came all the way up here already, why don't you give it a try?"

He sat on the sliding mat and as the gate opened he looked down the slide and stood up and told his mum "I'm sorry mum, it is too scary I don't want to do it."

His mum got up looking a little disappointed and took his mat up...

Then he looked at his mum and said "I'm sorry mum, if you really want to do it you can go on I will walk down myself."

"Who's going to look after you then?"

"Then I will go with you..."

"But you're scare right?"

"Yup, but I will try it..."

"It's ok boy. come on, let's go down." She carried him up and started walking down.

"I'm sorry mum."

"It's ok"

"I'm sorry" and he kiss her, "Thank you for loving me so much mum"

This conversation caused the line to become very long... XD... everyone stood there listening to the little boy and no one required them to move aside for them to get down the slide first... everyone just look on... to this amazing boy...

And now for the funny part... XD

at this spot, I will push a button to open the gate and the people jump down the slide... so... they were always looking at my finger and not the gate, they will just jump right after seeing me press the button... So, i was wondering if I pressed the button without releasing the lock the gate will not open, but will they jump? XD muahahahahaha.... I am so EVIL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well,well, kids can say the darndest things,eh? So,to sum it up, they are funny,inoccent little devils? But I guess not all at once XD

    ReplyDelete