Friday, July 16, 2010

I hate You Jesus

I have no idea why but a lot of people hate You just like You told Peter that people will hate us because they first hate You...

But now I indirectly hate You and the only person that wouldn't get mad because I hate You is You because now, You might be the only person that understand me... and If I was still in JB Pastor Ben would be outside my house within minutes after he reads this, but I don't care, because I know and You know what I mean...

Basically, I hate You for doing everything so indirectly and yet that is a good thing because You know that is the best and maybe only way this hard headed A hole can learn a lesson...

Many things happened today, good and bad and I know it is because of You because You planned everything for me and the people around me... using people around me to help me learn but then these kind of things are things that You know I can't take but must learn to accept... Yes Lord I hate You... XD

You knew why a hate them and went I got here You gave me a Supervisor that was just like them, slow and inefficient. Marcus changed me around with other supervisors and then today I got back to her again. Amazingly she improved, picked up English, worked much faster compared to last time, willingness to learn and listen. You changed her to shut me up and alright You win, she improved a lot and I should learn from her and yes I just don't know how to put this but You just know I hate to do this but when I see these kind of situation I will always force myself to learn...

how many times have You did this to me? I'm not sure but I know I'm not liking it but I know it is good for me...

So, yes I hate You for loving me so much... Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment